Friday, May 1, 2015

The end is upon us....



The end of the year is upon us.  We are down to 17 days!  That is crazy and these days are going to fly by. Since our spring concert is over, I have the students make a list of last things they want to do.  Mallet Madenss is something they always ask for.  Mallet Madness is a book created by Artie Almedia and is great at using the Orff instruments that I love using. It integrates a lot of great kid books like "Click, Clack, Moo", "Caps For Sale", and "Rumble in the Jungle". After reading and using her book it inspired me to create my own from my own favorite books.


I also found pictures that I used of my 5th grade band. 

This is the nice, calm version of my group.  


This is what rehearsal looks like on a regular day. I still love them all.  



No comments:

Post a Comment