Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The end of days.............

This post is being written when there are literally 11 hours of school left, but I'm going to revert back to two weeks prior.........

These last weeks of school have actually been really good as far as "end of the year" chaos goes.  The weather has stayed cool which kept the kids more focused until just recently.

However, why not just have fun in music.  Concerts are done, kids are doing tons of year-end-testing and assessments.  They need time to just be kids.  These are videos of very cool songs called "Animal Action".  These are 2 songs from the CD Kids In Action.  This is a CD from 1987 by "Greg and Steve".  These are old songs, but I still use this CD on a regular basis. 

Below are two videos of Kindergarten and 1st grade using the song.  I use it all the way through 2nd grade.  They love acting like animals and get very creative.  My only limits are they have to stand back up when the music starts.
 
This is a group of 2 Kindergarten classes combined.

This is a group of 1st graders.

I love letting my kids be kids and use their imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment